Copy Files from iPhone to PC without iTunes
"I' have some of songs and videos downloaded from other sources, but iTunes is just able to transfer those purchased to computer. Is there any other choice?"
Though this question has been posted on Apple Communities for quite a long time, there seems no feasible answers. Now, I'm going to introduce another method to you. However, believe it or not. It's totally up to you, but I'd like to say you would like not to miss it. Please read on and check it out.
- Part 1: How to Transfer Data from iPhone to PC without iTunes?
- Part 2: Why iPhone Transfer is Preferable as Compared to iTunes?
Part 1: How to Transfer Data from iPhone to PC without iTunes?
iPhone Transfer is a refined software for data transfer, which supports up-to-14 types of data including Messages, Contacts Books and Media files of various kinds. What's more, it's not a one-way transfer but able to transfer between one and another with simple steps. Now, let's cut the crap and see how it works.
Step 1. Get Connected with iPhone Transfer
Firstly, click the button above and try the free trial of iPhone Transfer. The program is totally easy and safe to use with 100% virus-free, so please be reassuring. After the installation, launch the program and get your iPhone connected to it with a USB cable.
Step 2. Preview and Transfer Desired Files
As you can see on the left panel, there are items like "Media", "Photos", "Books", "Contacts" and "SMS". Moreover, there are much more options for you to choose, such as "Music", "Movies", "Ringtone" and so on.
Now, please choose a specific item and preview the related contents. You're allowed to editor, delete or regroup those files as well. After that, please select those desired data and click "Export to" > "Export to PC'. Then, choose a path and selected files will be copied and transferred to your computer intact.
Note that you can quickly check all files via "Right Click" > "Check All".
Part 2: Why iPhone Transfer is Preferable as Compared to iTunes?
1. Easy to use. It has been much complained that iTunes is a design of anti-human, which means it's inconvenient to be utilized. Especially when you've been long not using iTunes, you would possibly forget how to manipulate it. That's why iPhone Transfer stands out. I'm sure you've already known how easy it is to use this program after reading the steps above. It takes only two steps to finish transferring data.
2. Available on all data, purchased or not. iTunes will only transfer data purchased from App Store, which means some of data will not be transferred if downloaded from other sources. However, iPhone Transfer has no such drawback. It supports to export all the data stored on your iPhone as long as they're scanned out.
3. Able to selectively copy and export files to computer. If you've ever used iTunes, you should know that there is only one choice available - Transfer Purchase which doesn't seem to allow you to just transfer data you wish to transfer. Nevertheless, iPhone Transfer supports a variety of data like Music, Movies, TV Shows, Music Videos, Podcasts, iTunes U, Ringtones, Audiobooks, Voice Memos, Playlists, Photos, Videos, Books, Contacts and Messages.
4. Above to preview exported data. Once you transfer data to computer, you can check them out in detail anytime. You can also copy the files from one file to another.
5. Support arious output and input devices iTunes allows you to transfer data between iTunes and iOS device. However, what if you'd like to transfer data between two iOS devices? Here comes iPhone Transfer, which allows to copy and export data between iOS device and computer. Bette yet, it's able to transfer data between two iPhone. If you upgrade to another newly-unveiled iPhone, like iPhone 7/7 Plus, it will definitely come in handy.
6. iTunes will overwrite previous data if you forget to disable "Prevent Sync" option ("Edit" > "Preference" > "Devices"). It will then sync your device with computer, thereby causing data loss.
You will never know whether things are good or bad unless you give it a shot, so give it a try on iPhone Transfer and make up your mind whether it's really more preferable than iTunes. However, I'm sure that it will never let you down. If you're looking for the way backing up your device, you might as well re-direct to another post. Thanks for reading it.